In 2021 and beyond, the latest healthy living trend includes integrating fruit infuser water bottles into our daily routines to encourage us to drink at least 2+ liters of water each day, helps us feel healthier, more energetic, and happier every day of our life.
These fruit infuser bottles of water keep the body hydrated at all times even while satisfying your taste buds for cool, delightful fruit water from these water bottle infusers, which is more better than aerated soft drinks, which can affect your health in the long run.
Here are the top fruit infuser water bottles available on the market right now. The best part is that most, if not all, are BPA-free!
1.Infusion Pro 24 oz Fruit Infuser Water Bottle (editor’s choice)
A sweat proof, leak proof, and highly versatile water bottle infuser that has a lifetime guarantee. By far one of the most, if not the most, popular bottles available on Amazon today.
2. Hydracy Fruit Infuser Water Bottle (editor’s choice)
A large, easy to clean and use infuser that features an insulating sleeve, as well as lifetime guarantee. The only infuser that I personally use ?
A sport flip top BPA-free infuser bottle that’s leak proof and easy to use.
A huge 34 ounce bottle with a full length infusion rod, dual hand grips, and a recipe eBook gift.
A 32 ounce fruit infuser bottle with a full length infusion chamber that’s travel friendly and comes with a sleeve.
A flip-top infuser tumbler that fits perfectly in your cup holder. Plus, it’s also perfect for detoxing!
7. LA Organics Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
A screw top infuser that’s perfect for fruits, vegetables, and even teas.
A large bottle infuser that comes with a detachable ice gel ball as wells a flip top lid.
A huge 32 oz bottle that features a full-length infusion rod. Plus it’s FDA approved!
A top loading infuser with a drinking stunt as well as as large 32 oz capacity.
A large 32 ounce shatterproof bottle that also makes a great standalone water bottle too.
How do you choose the perfect fruit infuser water bottle?
When choosing the right water bottle infuser, there are a few things that you need to be looking for:
- Reduce the risk of potentially harmful chemicals entering your water by using BPA-free products.
- Size – while having greater storage space for your drink is desirable, consider how transportable it is if you’ll be bringing it around with you (to the gym, work, etc.). Is it going to fit in your fridge?
- Can you drink straight from the bottle because of the lid? Is it simple to get to?
- Make sure the filter can keep the components out of the water while allowing the flavor to soak into the water as quickly as feasible.
- How durable is it? – Your bottle should be able to endure any knocks or drops.
- Holding hot water – If you wish to try hot water infusions, ensure sure your bottle can handle boiling or very hot temperatures.
- Is it watertight? — This may seem self-evident, but certain brands may not be as well-made as others. Check the reviews to make sure no one has complained about water coming out. There’s nothing more annoying than arriving at the gym to find a wet gym bag!
- Is it safe to put in the dishwasher? – This may not be a deal breaker for you because most bottles are simple to hand wash, but it’s good to know in case you do put it in the dishwasher.
- Does it have a warranty? – Although most of the bottles are inexpensive to purchase, it’s worth double-checking how easy it is to return them for a refund if they break.
Thankfully, as seen above, there are a lot of great infuser water bottle options readily available.